Deposit & Cancellation Policies
- Online availability is accurate to the best of our ability 11 months into the future. This allows us to ensure that our guests have the first opportunity to re-book their stay with us the following year if desired.
- You have 24 hours to cancel your reservation. After 24 hours your reservation is subject to our cancellation policy below.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. If deposit and balance are both paid by cash or check, a pre-tax cash/check discount of $25 is available for full-week lodging stays only in cabins or hotel rooms (not applicable to boat rentals or short lodging stays).
- Three-night stays, three-day boat rentals, or longer require a deposit for 30% of the total rental cost.
- Two-night hotel stays and two-day boat rentals require a deposit of full payment for one night/day.
- Single-night hotel stays, half-day, and full-day boat rentals require full payment (excluding fuel / incidentals) at the time of booking.
- Your credit card will be charged upon confirmation of the reservation, unless you indicate that you would prefer to send in a check for your deposit. If checks are not received within 7 days, the credit card on file will be charged the full deposit amount.
- Reservation confirmation will be sent to you via email once the deposit is received.
- Check-in is 3:00 pm. Check-out is 9:00 am.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Towels are not supplied with cabin rentals. Blankets, pillows, and bed linens are provided.
- Cancellation Policy (applies to ALL cancellation reasons, including, but not limited to, weather or family illness): Any cancellation made within 60 days of the arrival date results in forfeiture of 100% deposit. Any cancellation made 60 days or more before the arrival date will be charged a $100 processing fee per unit cancelled, unless the deposit is applied to a future reservation at Deerfoot Lodge at the time of cancellation. The balance of the deposit will be refunded within 30 days of the cancellation date. We encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
- Please confirm the accuracy of your reservation. You are responsible for all of the nights and rentals included in the reservation, even in the event of early departure.
- Additional guests above stated occupancy must be approved in advance and will increase the stated rate by $25 per night or $125 per week per person plus tax. Children under 2 years of age are not counted toward total occupancy.
- Snow Conditions: If trails are OPEN and being groomed, no refunds will be given for cancellations due to weather conditions. If weather conditions cause trails to close and you cancel your reservation, your deposit is fully refundable.
tHANK YOU FOR READING!
We follow the above policies to the letter because we are passionate about providing our guests with an excellent vacation destination and are committed to doing so for decades to come!